Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Being in Love


All the things I've learned in life,
All things, have a purpose, true.
To be in love, not once, but twice,
And to be loved back, perfect serenity.

Being in love meant sacrifice,
Being honest and true,
And taking risks,
And all these, asking nothing in return.

Every tear shed, Every joy shared,
Every breath to take,
Everything done. 
Because of Love, I gave in.

To be in love, is like an eagle,
Soaring high, gliding in the sky,
As the wings are strong,
As too is the heart.

 To be in love with you meant everything,
And sacrifice, I truly believe.
All I want to see, is for you to smile,
Even if I know that I cannot.

I love you so, I can't let go,
But I have to, I have to.
To see you smile again,
 Even though I cant be there.

I'll wait, I'll wait.
Until that day comes,
Where we could both smile again,
And be in love again.

I may not be perfect,
I may not be strong,
But this I know,
I try to be, just for you.

I gave too much, that it hurts.
But i'll know You'll return,
Someday, you'll see,
That you love me too.

I just wish and wonder,
when will that day be?
Only you, can answer my love,
Only you, and no one else.

I love you so much,
That I'm willing to do anything,
To see you smile again.
To see you be happy again.

I want to be with you,
But now it can't come true.
I'll be patient my love,
For you, i'll wait.

I need you so much my love,
That it drives me insane,
Being not with you a day,
seems eternity and a day.

I wish you happiness,
I wish you joy,
As i die today,Knowing that, 
you'll be happy, i'll smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment