Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Difference between a "TRUE" friend and a "FALSE" friend.

TRUE FRIENDS encourage.
FALSE FRIENDS discourage.

TRUE FRIENDS tell you what is wrong, in a way that you'll UNDERSTAND.
FALSE FRIENDS tell you what is wrong, in a way that YOU WANT to HEAR it.

TRUE FRIENDS tell you what you did was wrong, and even SCOLD you for doing it.
FALSE FRIENDS tells you what you did is right, (even if it was wrong) in a FOOLISH, IMMATURE kind of way.

TRUE FRIENDS are FAIR.
FALSE FRIENDS are ONE-SIDED.

TRUE FRIENDS help you in EVERY STEP of your WORK, ASSIGNMENTS, etc.
FALSE FRIENDS does THE WORK, ASSIGNMENTS, etc. FOR YOU, leaving you with no knowledge.

TRUE FRIENDS go the EXTRA MILE.
FALSE FRIENDS does NOTHING! in fact, THEY DONT EVEN CARE. (but they say they do.)

TRUE FRIENDS helps you in ALL THINGS, and even SACRIFICES time for you.
FALSE FRIENDS tend to tell you "IM BUSY" or "CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT NEXT TIME?" hiding THE FACT that they really don't care about you.

TRUE FRIENDS never COMPARE ANYTHING!
FALSE FRIENDS always COMPARES!

TRUE FRIENDS when they give advice to you, they ANALYZE THE PROBLEM, and TELLS TO YOUR FACE "YOUR WRONG, infact, YOUR BOTH WRONG!"
FALSE FRIENDS when they give advice to you, they ANALYZE THE PROBLEM, then, TELLS YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

TRUE FRIENDS try to be MATURE for you, looking at EVERY POSSIBLE SITUATION.
FALSE FRIENDS FAKE the MATURITY, then GIVES YOU JUST ONE OPTION! (such stupidity!)

TRUE FRIENDS will STAY, no MATTER WHAT arguements YOU had, and TREATS you AS PART of HIS/HERS OWN, and would stay, through THICK and THIN.
FALSE FRIENDS FAKE the STAYING, because they ENJOY the company, OR THEY USE YOU, but IN REALITY, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT of WHAT YOU ARE. in fact, THEY ARE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW, on HOW DESTROYED YOU.

"nobody can be a 'PERFECT' TRUE FRIEND, but everybody can be a 'PERFECT' FALSE one."

in the end, CHOOSE your FRIENDS WISELY!

"TELL ME WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE, AND I'LL TELL YOU, WHO YOU ARE."

now, tell me, WHAT ARE YOU? a TRUE FRIEND, or a FALSE FRIEND?

1 comment:

  1. I have this friend names Rachel. She is pretty, smart, popular, nice and that. But what I'm confused about her?
    Is when she says she cares, loves and needs me as a friend? When she says that.. The next day I see her.. I wouldn't get a sentance out of her, she ignores me sometimes, she looks at me, but won't say anything?
    When we have classes together.. She stays away.. Or wants to be with her other friend! Her best friend.
    I tried telling, and asking her.. I needed to talk to her! But when that time came.. She wasent there.. She was no where to be seen.. And when I did see her, she gave me looks and death stares. She used to smile at me? But now not.. And she doesn't know how much she is hurting me? Is she a true friend? A false? A lying friend? Or a misunderstanding friend?

    ReplyDelete